San Fernando Valley is a beautiful, 260 square-mile pocket tucked between surrounding mountain ranges. While the majority of this valley is comprised of such cities and communities as Glendale, Burbank, San Fernando, Hidden Hills, and Calabasas, one third also belongs to Los Angeles.
While many places boast having “something for everyone,” San Fernando Valley really does.
Beautiful weather, exceptional shopping, fine dining, city attractions, live events, easy access to downtown LA, the opportunity to rub shoulders with celebrities, and the list goes on.
ALLBRiGHT PAINTING Is San Fernando Valley’s Painting Contractor
It has been our pleasure to paint homes and businesses within this vibrant valley, and all its diverse neighborhoods and urban areas, since 1987. We provide not only exceptional services, but also an exceptional experience overall, start to finish. This is born out of our belief that delivering top-quality residential and commercial painting services does not only involve excellence in our skill, but also in our attitude, attention to detail, and eagerness to add something positive to our client’s day.
Why Choose ALLBRiGHT?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our flexible, large team can handle projects of any scope, both residential and commercial
- We own our own equipment, including state-of-the-art lifts
- Our Project Managers oversee every aspect of your work
- We guarantee outstanding results
- We supply clear, detailed estimates
- You’ll love our Painting Happiness!
Our San Fernando Painting Services
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
- Custom Trim & Mouldings
- Carpentry Finishing & Repairs
- Deck Refinishing
- Cabinet Painting and Refinishing
- Power Washing
- Woodwork Stripping & Restoration
- Color Consulting
Painting Resources To Help You Start Off Right
- The Complete Homeowner’s Guide to Painting Your Home
- Could Neutral Interior Paint Colors Be In Your Future?
- Why Is Surface Preparation Before Exterior Painting So Important?
- Hotel Painting Services in Los Angeles – Updating Your Lobby or Grand Entrance
- 10 Essential Questions to Ask a Painting Contractor