Are you, or do you know of a nonprofit organization in Greater Los Angeles who needs painting services but that can’t afford it?
If so, we are excited to announce our $25,000 nonprofit Paint-It-Forward giveaway!
For a nonprofit to be considered, we are asking organizations to submit a 60-second amateur video of why they deserve the $25,000 in free painting services.
1. Create and submit a 60-second amateur video that highlights your organization’s mission, purpose, and history. We encourage you to showcase your personality and voice – we are looking for informative, fun, and engaging videos!
2. Videos must be no longer than 60 seconds and submitted in MP4 format.
3. Share your video on your organization’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Please tag ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING on Facebook @aallbrightpainting and on Instagram @allbrightpainting
4. Complete the contact form below – once we have reviewed your published video on your own social media accounts, we will immediately provide a way for you to send us the raw video file.
April 24th – June 28th: Video submissions will be accepted.
July 26th: The winner will be contacted and an official announcement will be made on ALLBRiGHT’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
Summer 2019: The ALLBRiGHT Painting Happiness team will complete the project.
1. After you have completed the Nomination form on this page, have posted your video to your social media accounts, and have sent your video to our team, your video will be shared on ALLBRiGHT’s Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels. Submissions with the most shares, likes, and comments will receive extra votes.
2. After tallying all social engagement for your video including likes, comments, and shares, a final vote will be taken by the ALLBRiGHT Painting Happiness team to select the winner.
Over 13 years ago, ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING was invited to participate on ABC’s Extreme Home Makeover. On the show, ALLBRiGHT Chief Solutionist Josh Abramson and his team of painters helped transform a needy family’s residence into their dream home. It was a truly inspirational and uplifting experience for everyone involved.
When the project was complete, Josh was so inspired that in 2005, he decided to start Paint-It-Forward as a way to give back to his local community. Since that time, Paint-It-Forward and similar paint charity programs have been adopted by other painting contractors across the United States and Canada – it has truly grown into a movement!
We are proud to announce that since completing the first Paint-It-Forward event, our combined efforts have reached a goal of over $1,000,000 worth of free painting services and materials delivered to deserving families and nonprofit organizations.
A few times each year we ask our local community to nominate a family or nonprofit organization that is in need of painting services but that can’t afford it. Once we’ve received nominations, our Painting Happiness team and community vote on the candidates and we announce the winner soon after. The recipient(s) receives up to $25,000 worth of free painting services and supplies.
All of our employees (and even some family members) volunteer their time at each Paint-It-Forward event. We’ve learned that a freshly painted home or office space can brighten the outlook and bring a little “Painting Happiness” into the lives of the recipients.