Every Little Thing’s Gonna be ALLBRiGHT
ALLBRiGHT PAINTING guarantees the highest quality of workmanship, and strives to deliver exceptional service that surpasses your expectations each and every time. Our number-one goal is for our customers to have the best painting service they have ever had, and we are willing to go above and beyond to make that happen.
When the ALLBRiGHT name is on a project we’ve completed, we want you to be completely satisfied. If you’re not, we will work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue, because we want every customer to be thrilled with their results. We stand behind our work and it’s exceptional value—just check out our glowing reviews to hear from happy customers who continue to hire us and refer us to their friends. And although we aim for total Painting Happiness™ every time, if our work does not live up to your expectations for any reason, we will take $150 off your final bill!
Other guarantees you get with ALLBRiGHT PAINTING include:
- The Quality of Our Team: We understand that whenever you call a painting contractor or other craftsman into your home or business, you need to be able to trust them and feel safe. ALLBRiGHT PAINTING wants you to be 100% confident in the character and competence of those who will be working in and around your home or business, so we make sure all employees are drug-screened and background-checked before they are hired.
- Our Rigorous, In-Class Training: The ALLBRiGHT PAINTING team are fully accredited members of the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America. Our employee training program ensures that each member of our team is highly skilled, supremely knowledgeable, and exceptionally qualified to deliver the utmost quality. Once painters get past our strict hiring procedures, and each employee is required to go through our “Green Book” training manual that teaches the ALLBRiGHT way, including everything from customer service to how we paint a door.
- Our Exceptional Customer Service: From the first phone call to our office to the end of every project, our team strives to be attentive, courteous, proactive, and responsive. We want to ensure every interaction you have with an ALLBRiGHT PAINTING contractor is pleasant beyond your expectations, and would make you want to recommend us to your friends and family.
- Our Outstanding Company Culture: The ALLBRiGHT team is a family, and our team members stay with us for years because they love working for ALLBRiGHT PAINTING. That longevity and employee stability has contributed to our growth and success over the last few decades.
- Your Satisfaction & Protection: ALLBRiGHT PAINTING retains $2 million in liability insurance and a $1 million workers’ compensation policy. If any property damage, serious injury, or accidental death occurred on your property, you are completely covered and have no liability. Certificates are available upon request, and remember, if you are ever unsatisfied with our services, let us know and we will deduct $150 from your bill!
Every Valencia and Los Angeles interior and exterior painting service from ALLBRiGHT PAINTING is delivered with our four major company values in mind: happiness, integrity, improvement, and our positive “we, not me” attitude. We don’t want you to never feel stressed during the service process, and always aim to keep our working environment relaxed and fun. We also pride ourselves on delivering exactly what we promised, and fulfilling on our guarantees every time. Our team strives to get better with each job, not accepting a “good enough” attitude—for us, good is never good enough. And of course, our entire brand is built around maintaining a good attitude, and making sure you come away having had a positive experience. Call today for available payment plans and financing options, and experience Painting Happiness™ firsthand.
ALLBRiGHT PAINTING is available by phone at (661) 464-0771, or you can send us a message online.