Garage Floor Coatings in Los Angeles
There’s More Potential in Your Garage Than You May Realize!
Is your garage an afterthought? Is it where DIY projects, old lawn equipment, and summer toys go to die a dusty death? Many of us don’t consider the garage to be a living space of the home, but it could be so much more than a graveyard of castoffs. You can take advantage of the square footage and put your garage to better use. And that starts from the ground up.
When you have a beautiful, clean, slip-resistant floor that is absent of cracks, you’ll want to spend more time in your garage. Not only will it look stunning, it will feel good and welcoming. And on top of this, new garage flooring will help keep your property safer, improving your home for years to come. Call ALLBRiGHT PAINTING for a garage floor coating contractor in Los Angeles today, and start getting the most out of your garage.
To reach our Los Angeles garage flooring contractors by phone, call (661) 464-0771.
What Makes Polyurea Garage Floors Better?
The standard epoxy coatings of garage floors all across America are failing. That’s because epoxy coatings harden with time, and they lack flexibility. In fact, they can turn brittle in just two years, leaving you with cracks, chipping, and peeling, thus becoming tripping hazards and eyesores.
Polyurea, on the other hand, is flexible, and made to adhere strongly to concrete. It can withstand the weight of your vehicles and other items you store in your garage. It can also hold up under the pressure of intense temperatures, and even water.
During installation, polyurea finds the open pores in your concrete, bonding deep into the substrate. This makes it a permanent, strong, durable part of your garage floor. Not only that, polyurea garage floor coatings can withstand the abuse thrown at them. They’re resistant to chemicals, abrasions, and wear. Plus, they’re antibacterial and antimicrobial!
Proven Floors, Lifetime Value
Chances are your garage floor takes a beating with heavy vehicles regularly rolling in and out of it, tracking in mud, dirt, rain, and more. It stores your lawnmower, toys and other equipment, endures spills, and works hard for you day in and day out. With all that’s required of it, you want to protect your garage floor it in a way that is lasting, and instantly boosts its appeal and functionality.
That’s why you can’t beat the advantage of the ALLBRiGHT Concrete Coatings™ system. Our polyurea flooring systems are becoming increasingly popular in residential and commercial properties. And with most installations completed in a day, you’ll never have to worry about your garage being out of commission for long!
The three layers of ALLBRiGHT Concrete Coatings™ include:
- A Polyurea Basecoat
- A Blend of Flakes (of your choice)
- A Polyaspartic Polyurea Topcoat
Top advantages ofALLBRiGHT PAINTING's Los Angeles garage flooring systems include:
- Lasting Beauty: Our polyurea floor coatings create truly stunning garage floors while at the same time increasing functionality. They are easy to maintain, and ensure your new garage floor will still look great decades down the road.
- Safety: Your children, grandchildren, and pets play and run through your garage, maybe even at top speed. It’s critical that your floors are as safe as possible so that your loved ones don’t accidentally fall down. With our polyurea coating system, you can get anti-skid options built into your garage floor, providing safety and peace of mind. Plus, because our floors are easy to clean and antibacterial and antimicrobial, you can feel confident having children play on them!
- Durability: At ALLBRiGHT PAINTING, we believe when you do a job, you do it right — the first time. And that means choosing durable materials that last, both inside and outside. It’s true that traditional garage floor coatings are low cost and easy to install – but they don’t last! Our concrete coatings will tolerate more than 200 degrees of heat, eliminating common problems you get with epoxy like hot tire pickup. Our coatings are also cooler on the feet than bare concrete, making them a great option for pool decks and patios.
Custom Garage Colors & Finishes
Can a garage floor be individualized to your taste? Yes! We know not many people are used to having a choice when it comes to what their garage floor will look like — after all, standard epoxy floors have been the norm for so long. But you wouldn’t dream of letting someone pick out the colors and finishes of the flooring in your kitchen and living room. Why not be picky about your garage floor?
At ALLBRiGHT PAINTING, we have multiple Enviroflake colors that can be mixed and matched in a way that suits your taste. Customize the look and feel of your garage so that it can be an actual living space for you and your family to enjoy!
Some of our most popular chip colors include:
- Pebble Beach
- Silver Creek
- Slate Stone
- Field Stone
Call our LA garage floor coating contractors today to learn more about your options!
It’s YOUR Garage, So Take Advantage of It!
When your home was built, it probably was given a standard epoxy floor that looks just like every other garage floor in the neighborhood. And by now, that epoxy floor has likely failed in numerous ways — cracks, peeling, chipping, and more.
With the ALLBRiGHT Concrete Coatings™ system, you can not only get a strong, durable and flexible garage floor with slip-resistance, you will be able to enjoy a garage that is customized to your specific design preferences. Detail your garage with a beautiful, smooth appearance in a color scheme of your choice. With one-day installation from our licensed and insured professionals, you can turn your garage into an extension of your living space right away!
Choose the leader in one-day garage flooring in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, and call ALLBRiGHT PAINTING today.
Call for an Outstanding Warranty on Garage Flooring Today! At ALLBRiGHT PAINTING, we proudly stand behind the quality, durability and benefits of our garage floor coatings, which is why each installation comes with a 15-year Residential Warranty. We are confident you’ll enjoy your new floor for decades, which is why all our work comes guaranteed. Call us today with available specials and financing options to make your new garage floor as affordable as possible. And remember, with free consolations available digitally or in-person, there’s no reason not to see how our experts can improve your garage flooring.