Are you a property manager or member of a homeowners association? Are you looking for a dependable painting company that can continuously meet the ongoing needs of your community?
At ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING, we understand exactly why it’s important to have your HOA community looking its best. We’ve been painting HOA communities for over 30 years, and have the experience and equipment to exceed your expectations!
HOA painting requires careful planning, coordination, and working in a way that minimizes disruption to residents. For us, this can translate to working nights, weekends, and off-hours, catering to your specific scheduling needs. It also calls for efficient, low-impact work practices to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget.
Keeping the paint and stain around your community fresh not only enhances appeal and appearance, but also protects and preserves surfaces.
So what are the practical benefits?
- Slows natural deterioration due to exposure to sunlight, pollutants, rain, rot, external damage, etc.
- Maintenance will extend the lifespan of your coating to its maximum potential
- The amount of preparation time needed for the next project is drastically reduced
- Resale value and realistic rental rates are increased
If you were to purchase a new car, would you drive it without ever changing the oil or servicing it until it died, then pay for a massive repair? Most likely not! We all would agree that paying for routine care is the best option, minimizing expenses, and keeping your new car running strong for years.
The property in your community is very similar; waiting until a catastrophic coating failure that results in surface breakdown and the need for a larger-scale project. This is primarily because paint deterioration picks up speed with time, meaning that early, preventative attention is the most cost-effective way to keep your community looking fantastic and your budget on track.
For more information about our maintenance philosophy, please take a look at our blog post on 3 Reasons Why Deferred Maintenance Will Cost You More in the Long Run here.
Homeowners association painting and community maintenance is a specialty of ours. Our goal for every HOA painting project we undertake is two-fold:
- We want to make your job and life easier – As a member of an HOA, or in your role as property, facility, or community manager, we fully understand the demands and pressures you face. We put our experience and skill to work for you, offering stress-free, reliable services. In fact, Painting Happiness is our trademark!
- We offer a quality experience that you can count on – from our friendly, professional team to a dedication to beautiful work, we want to create a positive painting experience as a whole for you and your community.
We are a platinum sponsor and active members of the Channel Island and the Greater Los Angeles CAI chapters. Our company has received numerous awards from both chapters including Vendor of the Year.
Being actively involved and a part of these communities helps keep us up-to-date with the industry, including the always evolving laws. As members of CAI, we understand what’s important to both property managers and board members who are overseeing multi-family, HOA communities.