Are you a property manager or member of a homeowners association? Are you looking for a quality, dependable painting company that can meet the ongoing needs of your community? At ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING, we understand exactly why it's important to have your HOA community looking its best.
HOA painting requires careful planning, coordination, and working in a way that minimizes disruption to residents. For us, this can translate to working nights, weekends, and off-hours, catering to your specific scheduling needs. It also calls for efficient, low-impact work practices, to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget.
HOA Painting Services
- Exterior painting
- Metal and wood railings
- Wrought iron fences and gates
- Balcony repaints
- Waterproof coatings
- Caulking services
- Yearly maintenance
- Free inspections
- Free detailed proposals
- Pressure washing
- Interior common areas
- Exterior common areas
- Pool house and bathrooms
- Stucco repairs
- Wood repairs
- Wood staining
- Color consulting
With an excellent team of experienced field managers and foremen, ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING is ready to take on your painting project. Call us to get started 1-800-410-5444, or use our online contact form.
Why Is Painting so Important?
Keeping the paint and stain around your homeowners association community fresh not only enhances appeal and appearance, but also protects and preserves surfaces.
What are the practical benefits?
- Slows natural deterioration due to exposure to sunlight, pollutants, rain, rot, external damage, etc.
- Maintenance will extend the lifespan of your coating to its maximum potential
- The amount of preparation time needed for the next project is drastically reduced
- Resale value and realistic rental rates are increased
Routine HOA Painting and Maintenance Will save You Money
If you were to purchase a new car, would you drive it without ever changing the oil or servicing it until it died, then pay for a massive repair? Most likely not! We all would agree that paying for routine care is the best option, minimizing expenses and keeping your new car running strong for years.
The property in your community is very similar. Waiting until a catastrophic coating failure results in surface breakdown and the need for a larger-scale project. This is primarily because paint deterioration picks up speed with time, meaning that early, preventative attention is the most cost-effective way to keep your community looking fantastic and your budget on track. For more information about our maintenance philosophy, please take a look at our blog post on 3 Reasons Why Deferred Maintenance Will Cost You More in the Long Run here.
Why Hire ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING?
Here at ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING, HOA painting and maintenance is a specialty of ours. Our goal for every HOA painting project we undertake is really two-fold:
- We want to make your job and life easier - As a member of an HOA, or in your role as property, facility, or community manager, we fully understand the demands and pressures you face. We put our experience and skill to work for you, offering stress-free, reliable services. In fact, Painting Happiness is our trademark!
- We offer a quality experience that you can count on - From our friendly, professional team to a dedication to beautiful work, we want to create a positive painting experience as a whole for you and your community.
Are You On the Lookout for HOA Maintenance Tips?
As we mentioned above, HOA painting is one of our specialities, and we've written a number of detailed blog posts dedicated to the topic. Feel free to browse the links below, and, of course, if you have any other questions it would be a pleasure to talk with you directly.
- Five Great Questions to Ask Your Commercial Painter
- Have You Considered Professional Pressure Washing? Tips for HOAs
- Exterior Painting Tips for LA - Invest in Maintenance Painting Now…or Spend a Lot More Later!
- Saving Your HOA Money By Building a Maintenance Strategy
- 3 Reasons Why Maintenance Programs Should Be Important to Your HOA
- The Top 3 Reasons Why Your Exterior Paint May Be Failing
Local Community Associations Memberships
We are a platinum sponsor and active members of the Channel Island and Greater Los Angeles CAI chapters. Our company has received numerous awards over the four years we have been members of the association and also serve on the social media and marketing committees. Being actively involved and a part of these communities helps keep us up-to-date with the industry, including the always evolving laws. As members of CAI, we understand what’s important to both property managers and board members who are overseeing multi-family, HOA communities.
Santa Clarita Valley
- Canyon Country
- Stevenson Ranch
San Fernando Valley
- Woodland Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Valley Village
- Studio City
Los Angeles County