We are a family-owned, local painting company that is based in Santa Clarita Valley. We serve the all of the greater Los Angeles and Ventura areas. We've been honored to receive many awards and recognition from our local customers and our peers from national industry trade associations and magazines. Click here to see the full list.
At ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING, we believe that painting contractors should be fully accountable for their workmanship and business practices. That's why we are fully insured and maintain the following professional credentials:
ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING is a member in good standing with:
- PDCA: ALLBRiGHT was the first painting company in California to be accredited by the Painting & Decorating Contractors of America, and we are active participants in the National, State, and San Fernando Valley Chapters of the association.
- California 1st Accredited Painting Contractor by the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
- We participate in the National Guild of Professional Paper Hangers.
- Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce: We participate fully in the Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce to support our mission of bettering our company and our community.
- CSLB: Our company is fully licensed as a professional painting company by California’s Contractors State License Board
- EPA: Due to the hazardous nature of working with lead-based paint in older homes, ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING achieved the Lead-Safe certification from the Environmental Protection Agency. This protects you and your family, as well as our employees.
California State Contractors License C-33 #665826
City of Los Angeles License #313516-58
- General Liability Insurance: $2,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: $1,000,000
Certificates available upon request
- National Winner of the PDCA's Humanitarian Award 2013
- National Winner: Painting Contractor of the Year
- American Painting Contractor Magazine: Who’s Who In The Painting Industry—Joshua Abramson (twice)
- Painting & Decorating Contractors of America: Picture It Painted Professionally Award (twice)
- American Painting Contractor Magazine: Top Job Award (twice)
- Los Angeles Daily News: Favorite Painting Contractor Award (three times)
- American Painting Contractor Top Job Award 2015
- 38th Assembly District's Small Business of the Month for April 2017
To be sure that someone is a genuine contractor, ask to see his state-issued California license, which he is required to carry. Or, simply go visit cslb.ca.gov and check out the license number to confirm the contractor is in good standing. You can also ask to see proof of insurance, or if necessary, have a certificate of insurance sent directly to you from the insurance company.