Roller Coaster Painters
Not every commercial painting contractor possesses the unique skill and strict safety procedures that painting roller coasters requires. Maybe you have already experienced the ups and downs of working with less experienced professionals.
What Makes Our Team Unique at ALLBRiGHT? We're Glad You Asked!
- Our responsive team of painters is ready to work around your hours of operation to transform your coaster quickly and professionally
- We have the equipment and training necessary to ensure a safe project, start to finish
- Every step and stage will be overseen by an experienced project manager
- Our ALLBRiGHT craftsmen include only trusted employees, never subcontractors
- We own versatile lifts that provide us with high-reach painting capabilities
- We can create visually-exciting finishes that will help make your roller coaster a memorable attraction
- Your finish needs to last! We work with durable products that we have personal experience with and believe in
A Few of Our Notable Local Painting Projects
- Did you know that we helped paint Goliath, the shiniest, tallest roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain? Take a ride and enjoy our handiwork up close!
- 9777 Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills (17 stories tall!)
- Town Center Drive (Glen Ivy & Princess Cruises)
- Hyatt Hotel
- RiverOaks (Target Center)
- Promenade (Pavilions)
- Northpark Church
- Crossroads Community Church
- The Paseo Tennis Club
- Eggs & Things Restaurant
- When Sherwin Williams and Dunn Edwards repainted their local branches, they chose ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING to do the work
Trust your roller coaster painting to ALLBRiGHT and simply enjoy the ride! We serve Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, San Fernando, and Ventura County.
With an excellent team of experienced field managers and foremen, ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING is ready to take on your painting project. Call us to get started 1-800-410-5444, or use our online contact form.