Wouldn’t it be nice if the rain cleaned your car? We mean really, truly, brush-your-hair-using-your-reflection kind of clean.
Sure, it might look fresh and shiny at first just because it’s wet, but what happens after the rain is gone? Your car more than likely looks the same or even a little worse.
Because there really is no substitute for purposeful, systematic cleaning with the right tools. And, the same is true for your commercial property.
- Clean siding – Mold, mildew, dirt, and other corrosive pollutants cling to your property over time, subtly creating a dingy look that shortens the lifespan of your paint.
- Clean decks – In addition to siding, decks and common areas can be totally refreshed with ease.
- Poolside – Keeping the high-traffic areas around your pools clean not only looks fantastic, but helps to keep your pool itself free of debris.
- Experience counts – Pressure washing involves a lot a more than simply spraying. It needs to be done strategically, and with the specific needs of your surfaces in mind.
Our power washing services also include:
- Dirt and Pollution Cleaning
- Stain and Paint Removal
- Graffiti Removal
- Cleaning and Maintenance Plans
- We work in an environmentally-conscious way that protects your property and landscaping
If so, contact us today to discuss your project. We are an experienced residential and commercial painting company serving Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Glendale, Pasadena, Brentwood, Chatsworth, Simi Valley, Moorpark, and other cities and towns in Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, San Fernando, and Ventura Counties.