Join Our Painting Happiness Team!
We’ve spent the last 30 years developing a unique, positive culture that’s based on the betterment of our customers, our employees, our community, and our trade.
Our clients know us for our Painting Happiness™, a philosophy that directs our ethic and attitude at every job site we visit. We believe that Painting Happiness™ is just as important for our team to experience together as it is for us to share with those we serve.
We look out for each other, better each other, and complement each other, which together makes ALLBRiGHT 661-464-0771 an incredible place to start and build a career.
Top 6 Reasons To Join Our Team
- We offer ongoing training from industry experts
- Consistent, full-time (40 hours/week) work, year round
- We will appreciate you and your contribution
- Satisfaction from helping others within our community and company
- Established in 1987, we are a growing, award-winning, nationally recognized company that is regarded as an innovative industry leader
- Our goal is to create an environment that makes our company the single “best” place our employees have ever worked.
We Offer Our Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Paid Training
- Performance-Based Bonuses/Incentives
- Provide proof of identity and employment eligibility
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Have a valid driver’s license if applying for a position that requires driving
- Prior experience is beneficial
- Carpenters (preferably with painting experience)
- Crew Leaders
- Interns – Learn more about our Paint-It-Smart program
- Custom Staining and Cabinet Refinisher