Join our Painting Happiness Team!
At ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING, our goal is to create an environment that makes our company the single “best” place our employees have ever worked. Our clients know us for our Painting Happiness, a philosophy that directs our ethic and attitude at every job site we visit. We've worked hard to develop a unique, positive culture that's based on the betterment of our customers, our employees, our community, and our trade.
We believe that Painting Happiness is just as important for our team to experience together as it is for us to share with those we serve. It's a philosophy that directs our ethic and attitude at every job site we visit. We look out for each other, better each other, and complement each other, which together makes our company an incredible place to build a career.
Top 6 Reasons to Join Our Team
- We want to be the best place you have ever worked! We offer ongoing training from industry experts
- Consistent, full-time (40 hours/week) work, year round
- We will appreciate you and your contribution
- Satisfaction from helping others within our community and company
- Established in 1987, we are a growing, award-winning, nationally-recognized company that is regarded as an innovative industry leader
We Offer Our Employees:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Paid Training
- Performance-Based Bonuses/Incentives
- Provide proof of identity and employment eligibility
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Have a valid driver’s license if applying for a position that requires driving
- Prior experience is beneficial, but not always necessary
- Carpenters (preferably with painting experience)
- Crew Leaders
- Interns - Learn more about our Paint-It-Smart program
- Apprentices (no experience necessary)
- Custom Staining and Cabinet Refinisher
Begin the application process below.