Join Our Painting Happiness Team!
We’ve spent the last 30 years developing a unique, positive culture that’s based on the betterment of our customers, our employees, our community, and our trade.
Our clients know us for our Painting Happiness™, a philosophy that directs our ethic and attitude at every job site we visit. We believe that Painting Happiness™ is just as important for our team to experience together as it is for us to share with those we serve.
We look out for each other, better each other, and complement each other, which together makes ALLBRiGHT 661-464-0771 an incredible place to start and build a career.
Top 6 Reasons To Join Our Team
- We offer ongoing training from industry experts
- Consistent, full-time (40 hours/week) work, year round
- We will appreciate you and your contribution
- Satisfaction from helping others within our community and company
- Established in 1987, we are a growing, award-winning, nationally recognized company that is regarded as an innovative industry leader
- Our goal is to create an environment that makes our company the single “best” place our employees have ever worked.
We Offer Our Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Paid Training
- Performance-Based Bonuses/Incentives
- Provide proof of identity and employment eligibility
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Have a valid driver’s license if applying for a position that requires driving
- Prior experience is beneficial
- Carpenters (preferably with painting experience)
- Crew Leaders
- Interns – Learn more about our Paint-It-Smart program
- Custom Staining and Cabinet Refinisher
Paint It SMART Summer Apprenticeship Program
We are looking for a few motivated high school or college students that want to get paid to learn a marketable skill. Paint It SMART consists of many different aspects of learning the painting trade and provides apprentices with the experience and training needed for future employment.
Training opportunities include:
- Going on an interview
- Hiring process (including drug and background test)
- Classroom & safety training
- Reading manuals and books
- Learning craftsmen operating procedures
- Hands-on experience and team work
This program was developed by ALLBRiGHT PAINTING President Josh Abramson who understands how hard it can be find a successful career path without a mentor to guide you.
Teaching leadership through helping others is part of the culture at ALLBRiGHT PAINTING. Our more experienced craftsmen have been training younger painters through our “green” book, which consists of written-out procedures of how to do things the “ALLBRiGHT” way. Part of our company’s mission statement is that ALLBRiGHT will always seek the betterment (improvement) of:
- Our customers
- Our employees
- Our community
- Our trade
At the conclusion of the Paint It SMART summer program, the company and the students will be painting the interior/exterior of a building as a volunteer project.
In addition, each apprentice will receive a certificate of completion, showing that they have been trained to learn the skills necessary for the painting trade. Paint It Smart was created to help graduates gain employment with a variety of companies and quite possibly ALLBRiGHT PAINTING.
To apply for the Paint It Smart internship program, please use the contact form below. To learn more about the program, read an interview with our 2016 Paint It Smart graduate Eddie Morales. Please visit our Careers Page for more information on full-time positions.