Let’s just put it right out there: it can be hard to know if you’ve found a quality home service professional! Whether you are trying to find a plumber, electrician, builder, or painter, it’s tough (but so important!) to be confident that you’re aligning yourself with the kind of team who really has your best interests in mind.
This can be especially difficult when you are looking for a commercial painter; someone you need to be able to rely on and that will help you to look good in your role as a facilities or office manager as well.
To help you narrow the field a bit, we’ve put together a list of questions that are important to ask.
Get To Know Your Commercial Painter
- What repairs/prep work will be included? – For some painters surface prep is included, and for others it is considered an extra service. With the goal of maintaining complete clarity, ask your professional what specific repairs they anticipate needing to make, and how the billing will be handled.
- What type of paint will you be using? Why? – This is a chance to gauge the level of knowledge and care that your painter is bringing to the table. Large or small, we personally believe that every project requires carefully planned and selected products to maximize your painting happiness.
- Are you insured? – You never know, so it’s always worth checking. Regardless of how neat, clean, and safe a painter may be, being fully insured is just an extra level of necessary protection and responsibility.
- Is your scheduling flexible? – Some painters will try to stuff your project into their own scheduling parameters rather than work during the times that are convenient for you. This can create a lot of headaches and frustration down the road.
- What do you suggest? – You may have a very specific color scheme that you need to stick to, but why not check the level of creativity and expertise that your painter has? If you have flexibility in your building’s style, you may be surprised by what great ideas your painting professional can bring to the table.
Are You Looking For A Quality Commercial Painter?
At Allbright 1-800 Painting, we have had the privilege of serving a huge variety of commercial (and residential) properties throughout Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, San Fernando, and Ventura County. We are fully licensed and insured, experienced, and dedicated to nothing short of your complete painting happiness. And, speaking of happiness, we will happily work around your schedule as needed.
Do you have any other questions for us? Why not contact us directly? We would love to hear from you.