Just 10 miles from the beaches of Malibu, life here in Calabasas is beautiful, diverse, and sunny. Like many local California cities, it offers an attractive blend of urban fun (like shopping, dining, pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets) and access to gorgeous local hikes. In fact, if you're visiting, be sure to check out Malibu Creek State Park. The hit TV show M*A*S*H was actually filmed there (a local fun fact for you). Be sure to take a look here to find out more about this beautiful area of Northern LA County.
ALLBRiGHT 1-800-PAINTING Is Calabasas' Local Painter
Since 1987, our work as a local painting company has brought us to Calabasas countless times. We have developed strong relationships with our clients, both commercial and residential, providing the ALLBRiGHT experience they have come to expect. After all, painting is about a lot more than just applying a product; it involves trust, collaboration, and a shared vision for the potential that a property holds.
Why Choose ALLBRiGHT for Your Calabasas Painting Needs?
- We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind
- Our flexible, large team can handle projects of any size, from one room to a commercial facility
- We own our own equipment, including state-of-the-art lifts
- Our Project Managers oversee every aspect of your work
- We guarantee outstanding results
- We supply clear, detailed estimates
- You'll love our Painting Happiness!
How Can We Serve You?
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
- Custom Trim & Mouldings
- Carpentry Finishing & Repairs
- Deck Refinishing
- Cabinet Painting and Refinishing
- Power Washing
- Woodwork Stripping & Restoration
- Color Consulting
Need a Few Painting Resources?
- The Complete Homeowner's Guide to Painting Your Home
- Could Neutral Interior Paint Colors Be In Your Future?
- Why Is Surface Preparation Before Exterior Painting So Important?
- Hotel Painting Services in Los Angeles - Updating Your Lobby or Grand Entrance
- 10 Essential Questions to Ask a Painting Contractor